- Posted by Karol Kozioł on May 13, 2014
IEEE templates on ShareLaTeX
Updated 04/03/2019: For IEEE templates please visit the IEEE Gallery on Overleaf. This article was originally published on the ShareLaTeX blog and is reproduced here for archival purposes.
The Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers (IEEE) is responsible for a lot of the world's literature in the fields of electrical and electronic engineering, and computer science. There are over 100 IEEE journals!
Within Overleaf Templates you can find the following templates dedicated to IEEE journals:
- IEEE Journal template - for papers published in IEEE Transactions on... journals;
- IEEE Conference template - for papers published in IEEE conference proceedings;
- IEEE Computer Society Journal template - for papers published in the IEEE Computer Society Journal journal;
- IEEE Transactions on Magnetics template - for papers published in the IEEE Transactions on Magnetics journal;
- IEEE Photonics Journal template - for papers published in the IEEE Photonics Journal journal.
Moreover, the IEEE BibTeX style is commonly used not only in IEEE articles, but also in other papers in the fields of electrical and electronic engineering, and computer science - see example of using the IEEE BibTeX style on the ShareLaTeX templates site.
Sign up for a free account and receive regular updatesRegistrera
Start writing now!Create A New Paper
Overleaf is GratisNew to LaTeX?
Start with a template