- Posted by Dan on April 30, 2020
New feature! You can now select which TeX Live version will be used to compile your Overleaf project. This enables you to work with the latest available versions of LaTeX packages, lets you adjust your projects to run with older versions as required, and helps you submit your work to publishers that use a specific TeX Live version to compile submissions.
- Posted by Kate on April 30, 2020
In the update we talk about:
- Helping you and your team work from home
- Case Study: Overleaf Helps Vialab with their Academic Collaboration at Ontario Tech and Beyond
- New Customer Appreciation
- New Webinar Program
- Why I chose LaTeX over the usual Word processing software
- Posted by John on April 22, 2020
As much of the world continues in lockdown, we wanted to update you all on what we’re doing to help you work from home during the global Coronavirus pandemic.
In addition to the free account upgrade we announced last month, we’ve started to host a series of webinars on a range of topics. You can find out more about both of these initiatives in this post.
- Posted by Kate on April 22, 2020
We’re excited to welcome the following new customers!
- USC Viterbi School of Engineering
- Epic Sciences Inc.
- Posted by Kate on April 16, 2020
The Overleaf authoring platform was chosen by Ontario Tech’s Information Visualization Lab (Vialab) for its wide-ranging functionality, including real-time collaboration and the ability to produce beautifully typeset documents.
Sign up for a free account and receive regular updatesRegistrera
Start writing now!Create A New Paper
Overleaf is GratisNew to LaTeX?
Start with a template